Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Symptoms to Take Notice of in Children

The NHS has been facing ever-increasing pressures in recent years, with slashed budgets, staff shortages and lack of resources taking its toll on the quality of care. One of the many ways we commonly see the impact of these pressures is in waiting times for GP…

Mother of the Bride Guide

The day you’ve dreamed of for years has finally arrived! Your little girl is all grown up and has chosen a partner to start her life with, and you are officially a MoB -- Mother of the Bride! While congratulatory remarks are appropriate at this juncture, so are a few…

How to Through A Larger Than Life Small Wedding on a Budget

This one is as simple as crowdfunding your honeymoon. It might sound strange at first, but do you really need another blender or set of dinner plates? Instead of having your guests purchase a bunch of things you’ll end up trying to return anyway, why not let them chip in for…

My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good for me to have some sort of outlet, but something that takes up too much of my time! Also, he sees it as a money maker, and I just see it as a way to blow off steam.
interesting and confusing to him but loves that I have an outlet that keeps me smiling and challenges me.
another vote for "too bad you can't get paid". He totally dissed the $1.38 I made last month from adsense.
my sanity check and creative outlet..he totally understands..as i do not have a job yet,i am the one at home with the kids and its totally crazy
also, we own a christian team blog to which he contributes when he has the chance..stil, the money -making again, he doesnt believe it, but then neither do i...yet
a great creative outlet for me & he is very supportive of the whole process that it involves, he is supportive of me in general.
awesome! He was doing it before me, and encouraged me to begin.
great. he loves reading what i write, and i think it helps him understand even better what makes me tick.
a great way for me to vent if I need to
a waste of time.
has no idea what blogging is :P
I'll let you know when I let him in on it (-:
this was me for the longest time...till I just blurted it out one day. lol

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service