My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...my therapy!
totally me! He gets it, supports it and even suggested I start it - but would love if I could monetize my blog and site!!
taking over my life! he-he just kidding. He doesn't mind it but never looks at my blog!
He thinks its great!
Is something left for those who know a little about computers and something for me to do that allows him to stay on his video games!
A waste of resources- unless there's money involved, at which point he makes sure I'm not interrupted.
awful. He doesn't even know about this blog. I have 2 other blogs I use to keep friends and family updated on family happenings. Although he's impressed with what I do, he thinks it takes too much time and is just an excuse to procrastinate. hmmm...he knows me well.
pathetic.
Loves it, he started his own blog for his career and loves to see who is getting on his blog.
a waste of time unless I can find a way to make money. He doesn't disapprove of me doing it as long as I'm not online ALL day (which I am sometimes) sshhh....
AWESOME! He developed my site for me. Also we are both Authors on our family blog. Now the opinion of our close friends is a different story.
A great way to finally have an analogy when he's talking about HIS job. i.e.: "It's like if suddenly your blog readers weren't reading your blog anymore because of the price of gas and the state of the economy."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service