Since we are a group of mom bloggers, I was wondering how many blogs do you each have?? Just one? Two or more? Are they business related, or personal? Just wondering?

Tags: blogs, business, individual, many, personal

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be the first to reply to my own discussion:) I've had a blog for a long time, but never really kept up with it. Just recently I updated it and geared it more for business with education involved as well.
But today, I decided to start another blog!! This one is more of a personal blog, a mommy blog:) This blog will contain more personal experiences as a mom of 5, a doctor and a home school mom; basically a mom of many hats...

I've always wanted to keep a written journal, but never really found the time, so since I seem to be on the computer a lot, I figured why not?? So, please visit my mommy blog it is called: http://drmommychronicles.com

Share your blogs here and we can link to each other:)
Just one.
I have 3 - a food blog, a kids activity blog and the last is a private one I use to organize a local walking club. All of them are personal, but my food one is my favorite and probably gets the most attention from me.
Only one. I think any more than that would stress me out :)
Here is a list of my blogs and what they are for:

Personal / Mom Blog - http://lifefrommylaptop.com

Ministry to Girls and THeir moms - Beauty by Design Ministries

Organizing Blog- Organized LIfe by Design

Podcast - Mom-Daughter Connection - http://mom-daughterconnection.com

Guest Blogger @ Chrysanthemoms -
My Wooden Spoon--Food blog
A Cowboy's Wife--Personal
Blogging with Cents--Blogging tips & earning money online
All Chick Stuff---need I say more?

I also co-author on dowahdiddy.org which is work at home tips for people.
I will be contributing regularly to sparkplugging.com (formely emom) on their green blog with organic recipes.
Technically I have 5 blogs, but its not that crazy as it sounds. Let me break them down.

www.lalababy.com - this is my personal "mommy blog"
blog.lalababyboutique.com - this is my stores blog

www.thinkorganicbaby.com - is a green community blog - if anyone is intersted in being a contributor please let me know

www.mommystartups.com - a blog for mom entrepreneurs - another community blog and looking for contributors

www.seliecreative.com - which is my online web design portfolio I don't really use the blog feature as a "blog"

and that's it.
just one that is enough for me!
For the past year, I've just had one - my personal (mom) blog. I just recently started a second blog, for product and book reviews. It's more work - but also a lot of fun as well. :)
I have two of my own and share 6 others!
So many that I have lost count.... :D

I've just recently started to apply myself to bring them back to life.
I have had one off and on since Blogspot was brand new.

Nowadays I maintain 3:
Untraditional Home--my homeschool/unschool Christian geek family photo journal
Elasah.com--my art and illustration/business website
Graced Designs my web design hints and tips/business web site

I also maintain a Zazzle site for prints and products with my work as well as an artwanted site though I mostly just keep up with the personal and art web sites--the others I update much less often.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service