Since we are a group of mom bloggers, I was wondering how many blogs do you each have?? Just one? Two or more? Are they business related, or personal? Just wondering?

Tags: blogs, business, individual, many, personal

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just have the one
Just one - personal.
i have 2 but i'll soon have 3. One of them is just a place to yak, the other i try to keep for more serious subject matter and the third will be non free hosted and will be very much a niche blog. I'm really excited about it.
I only have one, and I don't know how I'd ever find the time for another one. I spend so much time on my current blog that I KNOW I'd be overwhelming myself if I tried to add another. Because I post several times a day, I spend a lot of time researching and writing, then promoting those posts. Too much to take on more than one. Lately, I've been posting once a day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday because I'm doing a series, Green Rooms in a Box. Check it out: http://www.greenyourdecor.com/?cat=1028
Oh goodness, just one!! I don't see how anyone has the time for anymore than that LOL
For now I just have one blog

http://conversationswithmoms.com

Eventually I would like to branch out with other ideas I have. First I have to get my blog on a roll. It's still a little uphill for now.
I have 3 blogs. I started out with just 1 and had all of the information jumbled in there and was posting 2-3 posts a day sometimes which was far too much for my readers to go through so I decided to branch out the different information to 3 blogs and people could subscribe to whichever one they were interested in.

So I have a family blog A day in my life, a party planning blog Munchkins and Mayhem and a crafting blog Currently Crafting

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service