Advertisement

Since we are a group of mom bloggers, I was wondering how many blogs do you each have?? Just one? Two or more? Are they business related, or personal? Just wondering?

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just have the one
Just one - personal.
i have 2 but i'll soon have 3. One of them is just a place to yak, the other i try to keep for more serious subject matter and the third will be non free hosted and will be very much a niche blog. I'm really excited about it.
I only have one, and I don't know how I'd ever find the time for another one. I spend so much time on my current blog that I KNOW I'd be overwhelming myself if I tried to add another. Because I post several times a day, I spend a lot of time researching and writing, then promoting those posts. Too much to take on more than one. Lately, I've been posting once a day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday because I'm doing a series, Green Rooms in a Box. Check it out: http://www.greenyourdecor.com/?cat=1028
Oh goodness, just one!! I don't see how anyone has the time for anymore than that LOL
For now I just have one blog

http://conversationswithmoms.com

Eventually I would like to branch out with other ideas I have. First I have to get my blog on a roll. It's still a little uphill for now.
I have 3 blogs. I started out with just 1 and had all of the information jumbled in there and was posting 2-3 posts a day sometimes which was far too much for my readers to go through so I decided to branch out the different information to 3 blogs and people could subscribe to whichever one they were interested in.

So I have a family blog A day in my life, a party planning blog Munchkins and Mayhem and a crafting blog Currently Crafting

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Dawn CottonUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

SecureTeen: Ensuring a Safer Digital Experience for Kids

The threats of internet have been well-documented over the years, and while you as parent may know how to avoid them, chances are your kids don’t. Things could get ugly real fast if you don’t ensure their safety. However, it is easier said than done, especially in the modern day because kids spend…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service