Ok so I know it is just a mom blog about my life, as boring as that might be, however i crave comments do you?? If so how can we get more??

Tags: blog, comments, mom

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get such a kick out of people I don't know commenting on my blog!
Love 'em! I usually get comments from people after I've commented on their blog - so I make an effort to visit a few food and parenting blogs a day and comment.
Oh, I do love comments! Everytime I feel like giving up this whole blog thing, I get a comment and it gives me that extra boost I need to keep writing.
Yeah I love reading comments. I admit I get a bit jealous of the blogs that always have comments :)
I like to have comments. It lets me know that I am not alone and that people can actually read what I post about :) Most of my comments come from networking - like here and visiting other's blogs.
yes, i do and I get so jealous of those who have like 50 some comments every single day. It depresses me to the point I almost quit. But then I remember why I started blogging -- to update family and just have fun. So I keep on going...And I try to comment on other blogs to encourage them to comment with me, but only if I agree with what they have to say and enjoy their blog.
Sounds good I do try to visit other mom blogs and comment in hopes they'll do the same.
I really enjoy getting comments, and try to visit others to make comments on theirs as well. It makes my day when a new visitor leaves a comment!
oooh I love getting comments. Does anyone get comments sometimes that are strange and completly off the wall?
Yes! I love seeing what people think and what they have to say. I wish I had the time to respond to all of them - I'm constantly amazed when I get e-mailed responses back from comments that I've left on other blogs every single time I comment there. :)
I LOVE LOVE comments!!!
I think the key to getting more comments is leaving more comments.
I don't know that I crave comments exactly, but I sure do appreciate them as I like reaching out to people and I enjoy getting feedback (either positive or negative) about how something I wrote about affected them.

There are several techniques to getting more comments.

1) Comment or email people back and thank them for their comment, and respond to something they said personally. People, including myself for sure, like to feel heard.

2) In your post, leave your opinions a little open ended, and ask for added opinions or further discussion. A simple "What do you think" or "Do you agree?" or "Do you have anything to add?" can elicit lots of responses.

3) Focus on growing your blog bigger. As it gets bigger, you will naturally draw more comments. But remember that usually only 5-10% of all your readers will ever comment, so that is not necessarily the best indicative of how well your blog is doing. :) I get a lot of readers who do not want to put themselves out there on the internet as much, emailing me behind the scenes with questions or encouragement.

Hope this helps a little!
Sarah
http://goingbananasblog.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.