Ok so I know it is just a mom blog about my life, as boring as that might be, however i crave comments do you?? If so how can we get more??

Tags: blog, comments, mom

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get such a kick out of people I don't know commenting on my blog!
Love 'em! I usually get comments from people after I've commented on their blog - so I make an effort to visit a few food and parenting blogs a day and comment.
Oh, I do love comments! Everytime I feel like giving up this whole blog thing, I get a comment and it gives me that extra boost I need to keep writing.
Yeah I love reading comments. I admit I get a bit jealous of the blogs that always have comments :)
Me too (sniff sniff)
I like to have comments. It lets me know that I am not alone and that people can actually read what I post about :) Most of my comments come from networking - like here and visiting other's blogs.
yes, i do and I get so jealous of those who have like 50 some comments every single day. It depresses me to the point I almost quit. But then I remember why I started blogging -- to update family and just have fun. So I keep on going...And I try to comment on other blogs to encourage them to comment with me, but only if I agree with what they have to say and enjoy their blog.
Sounds good I do try to visit other mom blogs and comment in hopes they'll do the same.
I really enjoy getting comments, and try to visit others to make comments on theirs as well. It makes my day when a new visitor leaves a comment!
oooh I love getting comments. Does anyone get comments sometimes that are strange and completly off the wall?
Yes! I love seeing what people think and what they have to say. I wish I had the time to respond to all of them - I'm constantly amazed when I get e-mailed responses back from comments that I've left on other blogs every single time I comment there. :)
I LOVE LOVE comments!!!
I think the key to getting more comments is leaving more comments.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service