Ok so I know it is just a mom blog about my life, as boring as that might be, however i crave comments do you?? If so how can we get more??

Tags: blog, comments, mom

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like your question! Blunt and right to the point! :)

I just started blogging so to get comments now on my latest entry would be wonderful, as it is a topic that I would like to hear others opinion on!

http://afraid-nolonger.blogspot.com/
you could use the comment luv program.
I do crave comments. I am constantly checking to see if someone has left me one. When there are comments I get so excited!!! I love any kind of comments, even if it just says hi or lol.
I get excited when someone comments on my blog. My first comment I was soooo excited LOL Because of that, and how good it made me feel, I learned a quick lesson and now it makes me feel just as good to leave others comments when they have said something that has helped me, made me laugh ot that I just enjoyed :)
Comments are a way to feel that your post is at least reaching out to a few people. If I write a post and don't get comments or very few, I feel almost like I didn't do my job.
OMG!!! I really love comments, it makes me want to write more!!!! Well, unless I get a rude comment and then I feel like giving up!!! LOL
http://rawkinmom.wordpress.com/
Yes I love comments! What I try to do Is take one day for replying to my comments on my blog,visit my followers blogs to give comment love back!
I Love them. When I see my blog and I see a new one, it feels like like someone likes my writing.I just love it.
I'll admit I'm a comment whore haha. I love picture comments on myspace the most. I'm just a boring person HAHA
LOOOOOOVE the comments. Call me easily entertained but I love to get comments. I should probably post and comment more and then I will get more comments. So, I'm posting and commenting...someone come see me!!! HA! HA! HA!
I absolutely love comments. I have made it my mission lately to leave as many comments as I can even if it is something short.
I couldn't agree more. I have friends that are reading my blog and they comment on facebook or by email. Come on!! Leave comments! I feel so lonely...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

WEEKLY FEATURED MEMBERS

Catch the Buzz

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service