Ok so I know it is just a mom blog about my life, as boring as that might be, however i crave comments do you?? If so how can we get more??

Tags: blog, comments, mom

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like your question! Blunt and right to the point! :)

I just started blogging so to get comments now on my latest entry would be wonderful, as it is a topic that I would like to hear others opinion on!

http://afraid-nolonger.blogspot.com/
you could use the comment luv program.
I do crave comments. I am constantly checking to see if someone has left me one. When there are comments I get so excited!!! I love any kind of comments, even if it just says hi or lol.
I get excited when someone comments on my blog. My first comment I was soooo excited LOL Because of that, and how good it made me feel, I learned a quick lesson and now it makes me feel just as good to leave others comments when they have said something that has helped me, made me laugh ot that I just enjoyed :)
Comments are a way to feel that your post is at least reaching out to a few people. If I write a post and don't get comments or very few, I feel almost like I didn't do my job.
OMG!!! I really love comments, it makes me want to write more!!!! Well, unless I get a rude comment and then I feel like giving up!!! LOL
http://rawkinmom.wordpress.com/
Yes I love comments! What I try to do Is take one day for replying to my comments on my blog,visit my followers blogs to give comment love back!
I Love them. When I see my blog and I see a new one, it feels like like someone likes my writing.I just love it.
I'll admit I'm a comment whore haha. I love picture comments on myspace the most. I'm just a boring person HAHA
LOOOOOOVE the comments. Call me easily entertained but I love to get comments. I should probably post and comment more and then I will get more comments. So, I'm posting and commenting...someone come see me!!! HA! HA! HA!
I absolutely love comments. I have made it my mission lately to leave as many comments as I can even if it is something short.
I couldn't agree more. I have friends that are reading my blog and they comment on facebook or by email. Come on!! Leave comments! I feel so lonely...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service