ADVERTISEMENT

What car would your blog be? A Cadillac? A minivan? A Porsche?

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a vw convertible, navy with a tan top...preppy and fun
A BMW :o)
A brown one at that!
((lol))
New Mustang...
A silver Ford Freestyle with Zebra print carseats and seat covers. In other words, it would be my car. If you have to drive a mom-mobile, at least make it the coolest mom-mobile on the block!
Hmmmm. A train, 'cause I have other "blog cars" connected to it? (does that count?)
A 'kancil'. It means mousedeer in the Malay language and is a very small car, the size of a mini-miner.

A Hummer Limo! rofl
Probably a free shuttle filled with screaming kids. Sounds fun, huh?
A Ford Focus wanting desperately to be a BMW. LOL!
A Lexus. Sleek and Sophisticated but not pompous.
ATV!
A convertible with the top down. :-)

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Is Your Man Loyal Or A Cheater?

Whenever two people form a relationship, there are moments when one might believe the other is cheating on them. Whether it's out of insecurity or there are signs that just don't seem right, it is painful and betraying. The good news, there are also signs that strongly suggest your man is not running around. …

Save Money on Event Planning

Whether we like it or not, we will all at one point have to wear the event planning cap. Why is that? Because we are human, and along with our humanity come life celebrations: baby showers, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, retirements, funerals, and the list goes on and on. I'm sure that I don't…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service