What car would your blog be? A Cadillac? A minivan? A Porsche?

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A cute and pink VW bug! Small, cute, and yet totally functional :)
A minivan. Definitely.
Mommy, always moving, a big mess, full of kids.
I would say a cross over (is that right?)
a bike! ha ha
Anything from MTV's Pimp My Ride. You know, the cars with the flat screens playing videos in the backseat and in the trunk? That's my site, all the way!
It would be a KIA Sedona; been around a while, but not many people know about it. It is a GREAT ride, but it's underrated because of it's casual price :o) Hahahahaha...
1976 AMC Pacer~
Attachments:
Ok, so I would have to say mine would be a conversion van. Not because it's what we need (haha) but because it looks like one thing on the surface, but actually has so many facets that people might over-look.
Who Says 8 Is Enough?
A chevy luv.old&small!!
And...if you check my blog out,I even have a car(blog)freshener hanging at the top.Vanilla,of course:)

So there;)
An '89 Ford, Built to Last!
94 Ford Explorer with a few dents & scratches.
Sadly, a Volvo XC90. Swedish, safe, reliable, comfortable, and with a limited number of upgrades.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service