Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially for growing kids. But with all the options out there, how do you decide on a healthy and great-tasting cereal that your kids will love? Nature’s Path recently introduced two new organic, lower sugar, whole grain cereals to their EnviroKidz line: Leapin’ Lemurs and Penguin Puffs.

With Leapin’ Lemurs – a delicious gluten-free pairing of peanut butter balls and chocolate balls, and Penguin Puffs – a crunchy blend of kamut, quinoa and corn – kids will be eating healthy, organic, non-GMO ingredients, consuming less sugar, fat and sodium, and getting more whole grains into their cereal bowls, while still enjoying a great tasting breakfast.

EnviroKidz also teaches kids about the environment, habitat conservation and endangered species – 1% of yearly sales are donated to organizations such as The Lemur Conservation Foundation and The Defenders of Wildlife.

We're giving away 10 boxes of EnviroKidz cereal: 5 moms, 2 boxes each. Leave a comment below to win!

Views: 6

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I admit that I am trying to win this cereal for myself, just as much as my kid! ha ha ! Well...I like breakfast cereal too!
Thanks for giving away these free boxes of cereal. I am always on the lookout for easy ways to feed the kids healthy foods that they too find interesting! Thanks in advance and I *hope* that I win :o)

~Angela
I love these cereals.

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service