Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially for growing kids. But with all the options out there, how do you decide on a healthy and great-tasting cereal that your kids will love? Nature’s Path recently introduced two new organic, lower sugar, whole grain cereals to their EnviroKidz line: Leapin’ Lemurs and Penguin Puffs.

With Leapin’ Lemurs – a delicious gluten-free pairing of peanut butter balls and chocolate balls, and Penguin Puffs – a crunchy blend of kamut, quinoa and corn – kids will be eating healthy, organic, non-GMO ingredients, consuming less sugar, fat and sodium, and getting more whole grains into their cereal bowls, while still enjoying a great tasting breakfast.

EnviroKidz also teaches kids about the environment, habitat conservation and endangered species – 1% of yearly sales are donated to organizations such as The Lemur Conservation Foundation and The Defenders of Wildlife.

We're giving away 10 boxes of EnviroKidz cereal: 5 moms, 2 boxes each. Leave a comment below to win!

Views: 6

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I admit that I am trying to win this cereal for myself, just as much as my kid! ha ha ! Well...I like breakfast cereal too!
Thanks for giving away these free boxes of cereal. I am always on the lookout for easy ways to feed the kids healthy foods that they too find interesting! Thanks in advance and I *hope* that I win :o)

~Angela
I love these cereals.

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service