Mine averages 120 per day, and I have around 165 subscribers, but I'm wondering if that's low, high, average, etc. My main reason for thinking about this is to see if I should try to branch out with other ad networks.

Tags: subscribers, traffic, visitors

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I average about 700 a day. I don't blog on weekends so my traffic goes way down then. I have no idea if it's average or high, but I think that's probably relative anyway. :) I bet it couldn't hurt to branch out!
usually around 100 as long as Entrecard is working ;)
I get between 200 and 300 visits a day, mostly faithful readers... They are really why I blog, after all!
13,000+. It varies. On the weekends it drops down to 10,000.
It can be anywhere from 75 to 225.
varies from day to day, between 50 to 200 a day. I'm want to up it, but how?
Wow! Many of you guys are doing awesome! I just started in April and get about 20-25 unique / day, 80+ if I've been stumbled. Not too many, yet. I'm still optimistic. I need a "big" blogger to notice me and post on their blog about me...in a positive way. LOL
I am not really sure. Mine is still in the "baby" stages, but I would love to have more hits. I also wish I knew more about things like feedburner and twitter...anyone???
Not very many right now, I am trying to get more readers and I am also trying to blog every day too.
Argh, I don't get that many yet but I'm just now getting started. My goal is to 100 visits a day!
what's weird is it sort of just happened. i found my niche and it attracted visitors i suppose! when i started my site, all things cupcake.. i attracted a lot of visitors from that.
Like usally less than 30 per day. Its so sad and sometimes makes me feel like Im the unpopular kid in high school again!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service