Mine averages 120 per day, and I have around 165 subscribers, but I'm wondering if that's low, high, average, etc. My main reason for thinking about this is to see if I should try to branch out with other ad networks.

Tags: subscribers, traffic, visitors

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I average about 700 a day. I don't blog on weekends so my traffic goes way down then. I have no idea if it's average or high, but I think that's probably relative anyway. :) I bet it couldn't hurt to branch out!
usually around 100 as long as Entrecard is working ;)
I get between 200 and 300 visits a day, mostly faithful readers... They are really why I blog, after all!
13,000+. It varies. On the weekends it drops down to 10,000.
what's weird is it sort of just happened. i found my niche and it attracted visitors i suppose! when i started my site, all things cupcake.. i attracted a lot of visitors from that.
It can be anywhere from 75 to 225.
varies from day to day, between 50 to 200 a day. I'm want to up it, but how?
Wow! Many of you guys are doing awesome! I just started in April and get about 20-25 unique / day, 80+ if I've been stumbled. Not too many, yet. I'm still optimistic. I need a "big" blogger to notice me and post on their blog about me...in a positive way. LOL
I am not really sure. Mine is still in the "baby" stages, but I would love to have more hits. I also wish I knew more about things like feedburner and twitter...anyone???
Not very many right now, I am trying to get more readers and I am also trying to blog every day too.
Argh, I don't get that many yet but I'm just now getting started. My goal is to 100 visits a day!
Like usally less than 30 per day. Its so sad and sometimes makes me feel like Im the unpopular kid in high school again!

RSS

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service