If my mom blog could be featured in any magazine it would be....

O?
Allure?
Parents?
Business Week?

Which glossy would you love to be featured in?

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would have to think about it- but my blog might be featured in Dane County Parents- a mag here for Madison WI area parents! Interview today so nervous!
Congratulations, Susan! Don't be nervous, you'll do just fine.

I've done tons of interviews -- print, TV and radio -- and each time when I'm nervous beforehand I always think after it's done: "Now, why was I SO nervous?".

It'll be a piece of cake.
Rolling Stone, Dude....... Sick. But that's just my fantasy - realistically, 'O' or Parents.
If I could cook...Rachael Ray.
People would be cool.
Family Fun would also be cool.
Just don't wear a tassled scarf:)
Rachel Ray would be cool, you can say your more "lifestyle" as oppose to cooking:)!
Susan, let us know how it turns out!
Good luck, how exciting!
I know really huh? LOL!
Better Homes and Gardens (Not for the 'Home' part though. Ugh. It would be perfect for a "Before" shot.)
Ann has the BEST photos from her yard, they're amazing if you haven't get to her blog and check them out!
Aw shucks
I have no idea.... I'm a Christian WAHM, speaker, writer, I mostly blog about my life, ministry, faith, and kids.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service