If my mom blog could be featured in any magazine it would be....

O?
Allure?
Parents?
Business Week?

Which glossy would you love to be featured in?

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since my blog (and website) deals with baby and kid stuff, I guess Parents magazine or any other related to kids.
At the moment it would have to be something about how to travel with three kids!
Hmmmm, probably Parents or Family Circle...something to do with kids, home & family
(although my mom would say Martha Stewart)
;) Debi

Who Says 8 Is Enough?
Ooo... never thought about it and now that I am, I have no clue. Is there a mag, "Strange Families R Us?" Just kidding! Most of my non-personal blogs are so family/home/life related, I kind of like others suggestions - either Rachel Ray or O - but stick it in as a lifestyle piece.
People Magazine....my favorite!
Mine I hope would be in a digital scrapbooking magazine, or scrapbooking magazine. I can but dream!
i need mommybar to be featured in parenting!!! or one of those tech sections of a news show!
I agree with Tena that there just isn't a magazine out there that fits. Sure, some of my posts could be featured in a parenting mag, or O, also More (since I'm 40), but none of these have the edge necessary for the raw honesty of many of our blogs (not to mention that some of us potty-mouthed mamas are not printable in many mags!). We need a mom-specific version of Bitch magazine (the 3rd wave feminist mag, for those of you unfamiliar w/ the name).
Real Simple or "O".

Something with a wide readership that was interested in natural health and beauty. :)

-Sarah
Going Bananas Blog
Vogue or one of the gossip magazines (hey it woudl get me alot of traffic LOL)
So, my blogs/sites would be most appropriate for Parents/Good Housekeeping but I must confess, I would DIE to be in People. . .okay, that is just our secret. ..
Any realtor publication. I'm trying hard to combine being a mommy and having a successful career.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service