When you visit a fellow blogger and see that they have posted something that you totally disagree with, or find offensive, do you post a comment to them? Or do you blog on by?

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it is something that I think I can offer my opinion about without going off the handle.......I would leave a comment.If it is something that totally bends me out of shape......I try to just blog on by.I try not to start flame wars......:)
I definitely would offer my opinion if I was able to back that opinion up. Otherwise, I would just move on.

I've said some things that offend people quite frequently but it's my blog and if they want to jump, so be it....
I blog on by but I would still keep returning if it is a blogger I like. I like hearing different points of view even if I don't agree. I am pretty open minded and think people should be able to speak their minds. :)
I did post a disagreement once, but really tried to be diplomatic. It was an issue concerning kids and I just couldn't NOT post. She did ask for thought on it though!
I've been known to not visit a blog anymore when there seems to be nothing in common. However, if I like a blog and it's a first offense, I'll just leave without comment.
Depends on the topic. If I think I can actually add something thought provoking or informative to the discussion, I might comment. Or, I might vent about it on my own blog later on, lol.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but then again so do I. If you go in looking for a fight, your usually going to end up with one. If you gently state your opinion back, then I don't see a problem with that. I would and usually do remembering there's two sides to every story.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service