When you visit a fellow blogger and see that they have posted something that you totally disagree with, or find offensive, do you post a comment to them? Or do you blog on by?

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it is something that I think I can offer my opinion about without going off the handle.......I would leave a comment.If it is something that totally bends me out of shape......I try to just blog on by.I try not to start flame wars......:)
I definitely would offer my opinion if I was able to back that opinion up. Otherwise, I would just move on.

I've said some things that offend people quite frequently but it's my blog and if they want to jump, so be it....
I blog on by but I would still keep returning if it is a blogger I like. I like hearing different points of view even if I don't agree. I am pretty open minded and think people should be able to speak their minds. :)
I did post a disagreement once, but really tried to be diplomatic. It was an issue concerning kids and I just couldn't NOT post. She did ask for thought on it though!
I've been known to not visit a blog anymore when there seems to be nothing in common. However, if I like a blog and it's a first offense, I'll just leave without comment.
Depends on the topic. If I think I can actually add something thought provoking or informative to the discussion, I might comment. Or, I might vent about it on my own blog later on, lol.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but then again so do I. If you go in looking for a fight, your usually going to end up with one. If you gently state your opinion back, then I don't see a problem with that. I would and usually do remembering there's two sides to every story.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service