This may be a silly, useless, benign question, but what time of the day or night do you blog? Or does it vary too much to tell?

Tags: blog, day, night, time

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A lot of my blogging is done at night. Im a night owl. Plus I'm guaranteed quietness as everyone else is in bed. I call it my mommy time.
I do not have a specific time. It is completely random. Most of my blogging is done in the day time though I am NOT a night owl.
Mostly at night after the kids are in bed. I sit down at the computer and type a rough draft then the next morning I tweak it a bit, proofread, maybe add pictures and post it.
Varies - but I do need SOME quiet to think!
I do most of mine at night or on days when both the kids are at school / preschool.

For some unknown reason I started scheduling my posts for around 11:30 each morning, so that's when my blog is updated each day.
I do it mostly at night- sometimes in the early morn. Once the kids are in bed writing is my release!
At night, usually it's the last thing I do before I go to bed. I find it helps me sleep if I empty my brain :)
I usually do it when my kiddo is napping and his naps are all over the place so anywhere from 130 to 3pm :)
I blog anytime of the day i have free time...most often when my baby is napping or in bed. Blogger has a post date feature I love so that I can continue you save it while i'm working on a post and have it scheduled for any time.
I pretty much tend to blog at any point in the day when I can get a free moment to blog.
Any time of the day...when ever I can find the time.
I try and write my blog posts at night but sometimes I don't until the morning.

I agree about night time being mommy time! It's the best time for me to get quality writing time (I'm also a romance writer) in. Peace and quiet ahhh....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/24/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service