This may be a silly, useless, benign question, but what time of the day or night do you blog? Or does it vary too much to tell?

Tags: blog, day, night, time

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A lot of my blogging is done at night. Im a night owl. Plus I'm guaranteed quietness as everyone else is in bed. I call it my mommy time.
I do not have a specific time. It is completely random. Most of my blogging is done in the day time though I am NOT a night owl.
Mostly at night after the kids are in bed. I sit down at the computer and type a rough draft then the next morning I tweak it a bit, proofread, maybe add pictures and post it.
Varies - but I do need SOME quiet to think!
I do most of mine at night or on days when both the kids are at school / preschool.

For some unknown reason I started scheduling my posts for around 11:30 each morning, so that's when my blog is updated each day.
I do it mostly at night- sometimes in the early morn. Once the kids are in bed writing is my release!
At night, usually it's the last thing I do before I go to bed. I find it helps me sleep if I empty my brain :)
I usually do it when my kiddo is napping and his naps are all over the place so anywhere from 130 to 3pm :)
I blog anytime of the day i have free time...most often when my baby is napping or in bed. Blogger has a post date feature I love so that I can continue you save it while i'm working on a post and have it scheduled for any time.
I pretty much tend to blog at any point in the day when I can get a free moment to blog.
Any time of the day...when ever I can find the time.
I try and write my blog posts at night but sometimes I don't until the morning.

I agree about night time being mommy time! It's the best time for me to get quality writing time (I'm also a romance writer) in. Peace and quiet ahhh....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service