This may be a silly, useless, benign question, but what time of the day or night do you blog? Or does it vary too much to tell?

Tags: blog, day, night, time

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jen,

I love that about WordPress too. I find that I don't have a set time either...we all know that, unfortunately, motherhood isn't very predictable from day to day! But I find I do a lot of blogging at night and then schedule a post for the early morning.
Usually during the day ..while I am at "work". Yah, I know...I am one of those contributing to lower work-place effecieny. But, I actually think they should re-look at this...someone should do a study, b/c I think it makes me more efficient. I come in a little early and I jam through my work, just so I have enough time to blog. I think that makes me more efficient, right?
Mostly at night when the kids are asleep, or when my son is napping in the day. Problem is I'm not a night owl so I end up falling asleep and have to finish the post in the morning.
I blog at nights! That is when the house is quiet and I got time to collect my thoughts.
Hmmm... I am definitely a writer at night. So for most of the blogs I work on, night time I write then schedule them to post in the AM. My personal blog I write usually in the AM - try anyway - but I add stuff as I need to for that one. I guess when it strikes me so that I don't forget something, I add it to my list or at least make a draft of it to get it started.
It varies too much to tell! I blog at all hours! Whenever I feel inspired to do it, I do it. I'm trying to set up a schedule for blogging just like I have a schedule for everything else I work on but we'll see how that works out...LOL

Tish
I usually try to do it in the evening, but sometimes i am just too tired. So I find myself blogging in the morning after I get to work for a few minutes. I jot my blogs down in a journal, though, at night, while my son rips the house apart and after he falls asleep. And then later I just transcribe what I wrote onto my blog or in a word document. I also write during meetings that are boring. I work for a small newspaper so I have to go to a lot of boring meetings.
Usually late at night when I can blog without interruption - although I do it during the day too. I guess its never far away from me. . .
Almost always at night. My oldest 3 go to bed around 9:30, so I don't usually turn the computer on until 10pm or so and then I answer emails, do my blog post and read blogs.
Can I just say that I LOVE having a blogroll that lets me know when my favorites are updated!!!! It makes my life SO much easier!
:) Debi

Who Says 8 Is Enough?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Catch the Buzz

Link to Us

Loading…