This may be a silly, useless, benign question, but what time of the day or night do you blog? Or does it vary too much to tell?

Tags: blog, day, night, time

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jen,

I love that about WordPress too. I find that I don't have a set time either...we all know that, unfortunately, motherhood isn't very predictable from day to day! But I find I do a lot of blogging at night and then schedule a post for the early morning.
Usually during the day ..while I am at "work". Yah, I know...I am one of those contributing to lower work-place effecieny. But, I actually think they should re-look at this...someone should do a study, b/c I think it makes me more efficient. I come in a little early and I jam through my work, just so I have enough time to blog. I think that makes me more efficient, right?
Mostly at night when the kids are asleep, or when my son is napping in the day. Problem is I'm not a night owl so I end up falling asleep and have to finish the post in the morning.
I blog at nights! That is when the house is quiet and I got time to collect my thoughts.
Hmmm... I am definitely a writer at night. So for most of the blogs I work on, night time I write then schedule them to post in the AM. My personal blog I write usually in the AM - try anyway - but I add stuff as I need to for that one. I guess when it strikes me so that I don't forget something, I add it to my list or at least make a draft of it to get it started.
It varies too much to tell! I blog at all hours! Whenever I feel inspired to do it, I do it. I'm trying to set up a schedule for blogging just like I have a schedule for everything else I work on but we'll see how that works out...LOL

Tish
I usually try to do it in the evening, but sometimes i am just too tired. So I find myself blogging in the morning after I get to work for a few minutes. I jot my blogs down in a journal, though, at night, while my son rips the house apart and after he falls asleep. And then later I just transcribe what I wrote onto my blog or in a word document. I also write during meetings that are boring. I work for a small newspaper so I have to go to a lot of boring meetings.
Usually late at night when I can blog without interruption - although I do it during the day too. I guess its never far away from me. . .
Almost always at night. My oldest 3 go to bed around 9:30, so I don't usually turn the computer on until 10pm or so and then I answer emails, do my blog post and read blogs.
Can I just say that I LOVE having a blogroll that lets me know when my favorites are updated!!!! It makes my life SO much easier!
:) Debi

Who Says 8 Is Enough?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service