....one day.
...a few days.
...one week, tops.

How long will you stay away from your blog?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Apparently only an hour or two at a time! I am addicted to checking back to see who has visited and/or left comments! NOT GOOD for a WAHM!
Same for me. I can't help it.
One day, tops, and that is only if I am just swamped with other stuff to do!
A day or so. I'm not "addicted" to the internet, it's just where some of my good friends are. :D

I have some that I've known for 5 years. We chat everyday. And then there's my blog. I feel that I need to post everyday. Of course, with Blogger finally offering scheduled posts, it's easier to keep up with your blog.
I blog everyday except the weekends. But even then I'm always at the computer checking this site and everyone else's blogs. I took a week off during Christmas and it was actually a nice break. I came back recharged and ready to write!
Only a few days, and now that Blogger offers post dated entries, i'll still have something posted while i'm gone! Isn't that called "addiction?" ;)
I have gone a week or more without posting. Usually that only happens when we are on vacation or some sort of crisis has come up. Normal day to day life is everyday I am on my blog in some way, I just don't post everyday.
I try to post three times a week so....what's that, three days in between at most? yeah, that feels right to me.
Probably not more than a day or 2 I'm severely addicted. Oh and I'd probably pre-post the joy of Wordpress.
OH! I am horrible! I recently went away on vacation where I had no internet (GASP!!!) and I wasn't able to get online for FOUR days! It about KILLED me. LOL
I blog a few times a day. My poor readers.....
:) Debi

Who Says 8 Is Enough?
I am bad even if I don't check my blog, I check my e-mail or I tweet. Now we have a laptop and it goes were we go-
a day...my new answer...cant go more than that!

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service