....one day.
...a few days.
...one week, tops.

How long will you stay away from your blog?

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would say a few days on my personal blog. No more than at least two - tops! My other blogs are more informational blogs, so for them I usually try to write up posts ahead of time and then date them to show up when I need them too. I love that!
If I blogged as much as I wanted to, it would be every few hours! I try to only do it several times a week minus vacations. No blogging on vacation (yet at least!) I enjoy checking everyone else's blogs too so I'm on much more than I should be. Hmmm....maybe that's why my laundry pile is taller than I am!
When I first started blogging I was away for awhile-couple weeks to a month at a time but now I am getting addicted to blogging and love checking in every day and about 2-4 times a day to see who has visited me:-) That reminds me I need to blog for today.
Do you mean routinely, or if you feel the need to take a break?

Routinely, I am generally off the internet all weekend. It's not a firm and fast rule, but I find that I need those couple of days away from reading blogs, writing blogs, networking, returning emails etc. Otherwise the next week starts off blog-tired. :)
One day tops! I would go into withdrawals any longer!!
I gave up blogging for Lent this year and it was really difficult but good.
I usually post daily, although the longest I have gone without a fix is 3 days.

I promised myself when I began that I would post at least twice a week and that's only if I'm not well.
It's just a commitment I made to myself.

I find it's actually getting easier to think up topics and write posts as time goes on.
omigosh - these days - probably a few hours. ..
I could probably stay away from my blog for a while. It's not like I ever have anything interesting to write about. LOL
When I was on vacation I was away from adding blog posts for about three days tops. But I still woke up and read my top 5 favorite mom blogs on a daily basis.
a day or two. I usually don't post on sundays and even sometimes Saturday. But I miss it after that!
Maybe two days at the most.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service