....one day.
...a few days.
...one week, tops.

How long will you stay away from your blog?

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would say a few days on my personal blog. No more than at least two - tops! My other blogs are more informational blogs, so for them I usually try to write up posts ahead of time and then date them to show up when I need them too. I love that!
If I blogged as much as I wanted to, it would be every few hours! I try to only do it several times a week minus vacations. No blogging on vacation (yet at least!) I enjoy checking everyone else's blogs too so I'm on much more than I should be. Hmmm....maybe that's why my laundry pile is taller than I am!
When I first started blogging I was away for awhile-couple weeks to a month at a time but now I am getting addicted to blogging and love checking in every day and about 2-4 times a day to see who has visited me:-) That reminds me I need to blog for today.
Do you mean routinely, or if you feel the need to take a break?

Routinely, I am generally off the internet all weekend. It's not a firm and fast rule, but I find that I need those couple of days away from reading blogs, writing blogs, networking, returning emails etc. Otherwise the next week starts off blog-tired. :)
One day tops! I would go into withdrawals any longer!!
I gave up blogging for Lent this year and it was really difficult but good.
I usually post daily, although the longest I have gone without a fix is 3 days.

I promised myself when I began that I would post at least twice a week and that's only if I'm not well.
It's just a commitment I made to myself.

I find it's actually getting easier to think up topics and write posts as time goes on.
omigosh - these days - probably a few hours. ..
I could probably stay away from my blog for a while. It's not like I ever have anything interesting to write about. LOL
When I was on vacation I was away from adding blog posts for about three days tops. But I still woke up and read my top 5 favorite mom blogs on a daily basis.
a day or two. I usually don't post on sundays and even sometimes Saturday. But I miss it after that!
Maybe two days at the most.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service