Have you ever used a guest blogger or blogged on someone else's site?

I know Dooce is doing it right now, and I've guest posted at Mommy Confessions....has anyone else done this perhaps when you were going to be away and needed to fill empty days with posts? Was it successful?

I also enlisted my hubby to post once for me (and had a few other readers do the same on their blog)...that was kind of fun!

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've taken quite a few guest bloggers for all topics and all blogs. I've also guest posted at problogger.net, ianfernando.com, and many others.

It has helped me a great deal when I was away or when we just had our latest drama (losing our job).

I gained many subscribers and traffic from guest posting at Daren's site. It's worth it to do both in my opinion.
From the other side, I'm a guest blogger on Collective Creatives - I blog there once a month. I've never had anyone post for me on my blog though.
I have guest blogged numerous times, I don't remember them all. But I am a regular contributor currently at Chrysanthemoms.
I have not used a guest blogger but I have guest blogged on someone else's.
I've done both and I enjoy both aspects of it.

Having a guest poster changes things up a bit and keeps things fresh

Guest posting gets your name and link in front of new readers

I guest posted at Indie Biz Chicks and The Joy of Homemaking
I have never guest blogged or had a guest- I am still a little new:)
Sure have! I once blogged for an author friend that wanted a frank essay about new motherhood and friendships. IT was fun... totally love doing it.

In fact, hmmm, maybe I need to sponsor one of these on my *own" blog! :-)
I have guest blogged. Very fun. I had someone else write a book review for my post today and got my first mean comments (by "anonymous"). Yikes.
I haven't used guest bloggers on my site, but I have guest blogged on a couple of others. :)
I haven't really tried guest posting but am game to the idea of it :)
I've guest blogged on Mom's Talk Network and they accept guest blog posts every week.

Never thought about having guests on my blog, tho. Guess I never really thought I was "big" enough.
I've guest posted at a liberal politics blog. It was fun, since I'm a conservative! I posted about how I can be conservative, and environmentalist at the same time.

I'm currently lining up guest bloggers now at my blog Real Life, while I go on vacation. I have two more spots to fill.....

www.reallifeblog.net

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service