Hi everyone,.
As you know, Mom bloggers club has its own toolbar on mommybar that can be turned "on" by clicking the + button on the far left of mommybar. For those of you that have been using it, please give me some feedback on features you like, features you dont, and if there are things you would like on the new toolbar. Thanks!

Lauren

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really like the new feature!! I can easily log unto Mom Bloggers Club now:)

Thanks again for adding my blogs:)
I think it is great........somehow though, my email feature has a hard time synching with my account.....and I don't see my blogs anymore :(Thats o.k,though:)

All in all,I really think it is a great toolbar!!!:)

Good job!
amber, your blog is up there!
It is.......I didn't see it last night:)I think I may need to get my eyes checked...lol:)
no problem...glad everyone is happy with the toolbar!
I'm a little confused. Where are the blogs listed on the mommybar?
monica,
there is a blogs section. all blogs are in there. it is to the right of the search bar.

lauren
Well, I love the toolbar! That being said, I do think there needs to be some sort of "application" process with the blogs. Now this is just a suggestion.....I think that you should go through the blogs, browse their site & content, and decide if they are "worthy" enough to be on the toolbar. That may sound harsh but if you just add anyone and all, the chances of getting poor quality blogs or even spammy blogs on there increase.

I'm not saying anyone's blog is like that on there either...I haven't had a chance to even look through them, I'm just merely stating my opinion about it;)

Love the coupon stuff and alert system!
Lori,
There is a submission process for Mommybar. I do screen all the blogs to make sure there is no spamming, etc. It is not a free for all, and I am very proud of that. But thanks for the suggestions!

Lauren
OIC....glad to hear there is a process. Without one, the quality of the toolbar would diminish. I'm loving the toolbar big time...I played with it all morning:)
Lori,
I do appreciate the inquiry and am so happy that you are enjoying the mommybar. i am currently working on a rating/points system so that the best blogs and bloggers are showcased on mommybar. i will keep you updated on this!

lauren
I am still trying to figure out how to use this efficiently. I don't use the coupons tab. Not sure how to "personalize" it more. Is this possible?

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service