Hi everyone,.
As you know, Mom bloggers club has its own toolbar on mommybar that can be turned "on" by clicking the + button on the far left of mommybar. For those of you that have been using it, please give me some feedback on features you like, features you dont, and if there are things you would like on the new toolbar. Thanks!

Lauren

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alyssa,
The point of the toolbar is to access sites easily and to find new sites you might not have come across otherwise. .If you dont use the coupons, thats OK. Many moms have expressed how much they love the coupons feature. As for personalization, it is something I am looking into. I am not a computer programmer, so some features just aren't possible, but more features will be coming in the months ahead. But I think for a free tool, it is efficient and many others agree. I hope you will too!

Lauren
how do i get my podcast listed on the podcast tab of your mommybar?
I was curious as to get my forum listed?...although, it's VERY new.
guys,( i mean girls)
just send me the links and i will put them up...no problem!
if you can throw the mommybar badge on your site i would appreciate it if you havent already....

send me the links - i will post them after i change this diaper!

lauren
I have it now, and so far so good.
my forum is Horseshoe Hangout , http://horseshoehangout.com It's very new and needs some visitors & posters!!

I'll the badge ASAP:)
I didn't know your bar existed! What a COOL idea! I'm off to download (and Stumble!)
thanks christine!
please feel free to spread the link around...i need some mommy word of mouth!

lauren

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service