Do you use a desktop,a laptop,or are you a mobile blogger?I thought it would be fun to see where we are all blogging from:)If you want to post a pic cool,if not give us a description!I just thought this would be sorta of fun!!!:)

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is mine.... a laptop of course so I can take it anywhere...

I do my short blogs at work (sssssshhhhh, don't tell anyone), the longer blogs I do at home.
I need to get a laptop eventually....lol.But for now I'm o.k with being chained to my desk@home.....:)

I won't tell anyone you do short blogs from work,workingHardMom.....:)
I don't have a pic right now since I am actually answering this at work. :) Thankfully, I have the kind of job that allows me to be an extreme-multi-tasker - family, work, blogs - guess that is why I deal with all of the stress.

So, I use a laptop, both at work and at home. At home, I just have a simple desk, that is a mess and an office / lounge room that still really has not been furnished, so I have lots of piles everywhere! I have windows by my desk, both at home and at work, so that helps.
My desk actually looks big in this pic......but it is very very small......if you need to do your bills or something,you have to put the keyboard in your lap,and do all your bill stuff on the part that is for the keyboard..lol:)So when I do have to do the bills.....I guess I kind of have a laptop then.......hehe;)
My desk isn't ALWAYs that neat. Right now it is NOT that neat.
The mom salon already asked this question last month so I know I've got a picture in my files somewhere--I just can't find it! Anyway, our computer is set up at our desk in our little computer "room" (which is actually more of a breezeway).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service