Don't want to alienate your target audience by using language that is too dumbed down or too smart?

check this out http://www.criticsrant.com/bb/reading_level.aspx

it's fun! My blog reads at a High School level. What does that say about me? Like OMG! LOL :)

Heather

Tags: maternal, spark

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've done this on my blog before and I was shocked at what I got....and when I just checked again, it was the same. *blush*
blog readability test

Movie Reviews

I don't believe it for a minute!!I guessed Preschool&this is what I got.Must be random....lol:)

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

Considering I write about children's craft, this isn't bad.... Is it???
I got college level too!

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

I really don't know what this means. dooce.com is elementary school.
The Mom Bloggers Club is

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

:-)
I think I need to write more serious posts and use bigger words.

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

Not too bad....

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

blog readability test

TV Reviews

I wanna a recount. I say a few choice words..but I guess so do some young kids:)
I'm shocked! I was expecting Elementary School or lower.

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service