ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

$1 Margaritas Starting July 2 in All Applebees in Texas

Apparently crazy from the heat, Apple Texas, a franchise partner of Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar with 67 restaurants in the state, is making a bold move in the casual dining segment: offering its best-selling 10 oz. Margarita for a buck for an entire month. The aptly-named DollaRita is…

Get the Help You Need with Housekeeper.com

Homes everywhere need cleaning - but few homeowners have the time and energy required to scrub surfaces day in and day out. Mom’s, in particular, are overburdened - and as a result, many are turning to semi-regular cleaning so that their place stays spotless.…

Latest Activity

Mari Corona posted a blog post
10 minutes ago
Tanya joined Tania Reuben's group
37 minutes ago
Leah Schulz posted a video

Hotwheels Stunt Box Toy Review with 4 Hotwheels Track Builds!

Awesome HotWheels Stunt Box has four stunt builds that come with it! We demonstrate each Hot Wheels stunt! (with Go Pro shots!) All of the 35 hot wheels trac...
2 hours ago
Tanya commented on Mel Of Bacchus's group 'Blogspot Blogs'
2 hours ago
Tanya commented on Regina's group 'Bloggin' Momma's'
2 hours ago
Mom Jonz updated their profile
2 hours ago
Tanya commented on marlynn's group 'Moms on Twitter'
2 hours ago
camille cameron posted a status
4 hours ago

OUR DAILY PINS

Don't want to alienate your target audience by using language that is too dumbed down or too smart?

check this out http://www.criticsrant.com/bb/reading_level.aspx

it's fun! My blog reads at a High School level. What does that say about me? Like OMG! LOL :)

Heather

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is what mine said

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

blog readability test

TV Reviews

Fun stuff. Lol, thanks for sharing! My blog reads at high school level too!
blog readability test

Movie Reviews

Hmmm, I guess that seems about right. Considering I just write about my everyday hum drum with the kids...
Who Says 8 I Enough?
do you think it's random? I mean I'm talking about cartoons most of the time, and I'm sure there has to be a ton of gramatical errors. English is my second language, and was NEVER my favorite subject...

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

HAHA, I did one like this and it said my reading level was " Elementary". I'm not sure that's good or bad, lol, i didn't post it though just in case

Nessa
OOH OOH, UPDATE!! I'm Junior High Level now!! Yeah baby, check me out! ::sigh::

Nessa
Isn't the idea behind it that it needs to appeal to the masses so the lower the level the better? If so, I'm going OK - I was College (Undergrad) and now I'm High School.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service