Do you print out your blog posts as hard copy and keep them?

Since I put quite a bit of effort into my blog and treat it almost like a book-in-progress -- and since self-publishing makes me productive --- I print out my blog posts, three-hole-punch them, and keep them in a binder. That way I've also got something to show the grandkids :D someday, when perhaps the internet has changed beyond recognition and they want to see what it looked like way back when.

Tags: blogging, memories, writing

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's actually a good idea. I don't print them but I do often dowload a backup of my posts since I have a habit of deleting my databases by mistake and then having to reinstall everything.,
I think that's a great idea, however, writing over a thousand posts would call for too many binders that would end up in storage;)

I do print out other blogger's articles for future reference though!
No, I don't print them out. My husband is very anti-paper. But he does back up our server and whatever else needs to be backed up.

I find that it is even fun to go back myself and see what I have written in years past. I did print out the blog posts from our honeymoon in Italy five years ago and I scrapbooked them in my honeymoon album.
Never done this but I have thought of commemorating my blog one day by getting one of those books printed where they take your blog and print a hard bound book.
I don't print out my posts, but I backup my blogs just in case. I also save copies of my posts to another portable drive - another just in case. Now, I do have some posts I have printed - like when my daughter had her "stern" talk with me and when my son melted the mac n cheese in the microwave - the funny posts that I want my kids to read when they are older. Those are keepers!
I don't print them out but I do plan on turning it into a book as a family keepsake one day. I probably need to start now going through my posts picking out what's book worthy and what's not.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service