The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

- Facebook
-MySpace
-Twitter
-Plurk
-StumbleUpon
-others?

Which social network drives the most traffic your way?

Views: 853

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely Twitter.
It seems a lot of people came here by following Velveteen Mind. While missed her twitter post about it, she must have told me telepathically, which led me to google southern mom bloggers and then I found this site.

I hide my head in shame to say I just joined twitter last week, so I'll hold hope you gals are right!
Ive have signed up for most of those but just dont know how to use them to benefit me.
anyone that has entrecard can you contact me, I cant figure out how to work that or what I am suppose to be doing
StumbleUpon, the biggest spike in hits. I suspect Twitter will be better in building relationships (and real readers) in the long run.

monica
Jennifer - Thank you for posting the SU tips! I just downloaded it and was totally clueless. I also stumbled myself (blush) before I read your tip soooo... good to know, and won't do THAT again! ;) Anyway, this is a great topic. Facebook hasn't been huge for me but I don't have a feed into it - I have a friend who feeds all her posts and gets decent traffic. If I am feelin' good about a post, I might post it on FB and get some decent hits. I am scared of the addictive potential of twitter but may need to break down and do that soon. But I do have to say, MBC has to be the most welcoming network I've found so far!
I don't think i've ever gotten anything out of Stumble, Entrecard is the only one i can honestly say i know for a fact sends me hundreds of vists per day. My blog is currently a rank 2 and without joining entrecard and getting to know other bloggers, i'm pretty sure i'd still be a big fat zero rank lol.
Okay, I just joined twitter. Now what? I am following a couple of you who posted your twitter page or whatever you call it. I am at https://twitter.com/sewsweet We will see what happens. I would love traffic to my blog at http://myembroideredgifts.blogspot.com
Twitter and then here
Lori said:
I would have to say that Stumbleupon brings me hundreds of visitors daily with Twitter coming in second and Kirtsy coming in third.

I've never experimented with Facebook, don't like Plurk, and don't even know what Mebo is:/
What are the secrets to using Stumbleupon to gain so much traffic? That would make a great post!
Stumble Upon and Twitter is a very close second
Momdot.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service