The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

- Facebook
-MySpace
-Twitter
-Plurk
-StumbleUpon
-others?

Which social network drives the most traffic your way?

Views: 913

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I signed up for entrecard. Thanks everyone! I'm excited to get more followers and readers.

I tried kirsty but couldn't figure it out! Any help?
LOL!  At first I was completely confused as from my point of view, you've definitely mastered Twitter!  Then I realized the date.  So Grandma, what tips do you have for the young folk using Twitter? ;)

Cindi Matthews said:
Will someone please explain (in depth) to Grandma here, what Twitter is and what to do with it? Do I put it on my blog? How do you Twitter?

TIA
So far I get a lots of hits from Google.

Twitter seems like it's good for spreading the word about a blog.  No followers yet though...  :(

Ok I think Facebook, but I just nowwent to StumbleUpon for the first time....very cool site.  How do I get traffic from there??

Twitter drives the most traffic my way!  #lovetwitter  I have my post set up to automatically be tweeted through Feedburner.  I just discovered that feature and it saves me soo much time.

www.busymomibee.com

Wow this is an old post I guess but it was one of the firs things I seen loggin in =)  I'm new here so still exploring.

I use Twitter more and more at first I wasn't sure but it's fun =)  Not sure I get any hits to our blog from there though.  The only thing I seem to get hits on is from posting lots of places specially like blog hops.  Now I've done a couple giveaways and I seem to be drawing more traffic that way specially since I post it everywhere I can find to post it haha

I have stumble upon signed up on it  last week I think but am lost there....Not sure what I'm supposed to do =/

Off to explore =)

Twitter, definitely! I do get some views from Stumble Upon and Facebook, but Twitter draws the most traffic. I use Twitterfeed for posts to feed through and I also put out another tweet or two about new blog posts.

For Yvonne's Invitations & Favors, I'd have to say it's been Twitter. I'll have to try StumbleUpon..I'm hearing more & more about it!

Also, one great place to get followers are the discussion groups In Facebook's Networked Blogs.
Twitter

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service