The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

- Facebook
-MySpace
-Twitter
-Plurk
-StumbleUpon
-others?

Which social network drives the most traffic your way?

Views: 721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can someone explain how stumbleupon works to get traffic? I get the concept but not how it works to be build traffic.
Hi Lori -- I am just learning about marketing my blog.  Could you tell me how you got traffic through these sites.  I've joined Twitter but am clueless how to get friends there, and also clueless about how Stumbled Upon works.  Any thoughts would help.  Thanks.

A Cowboy's Wife (Lori) said:
I would have to say that Stumbleupon brings me hundreds of visitors daily with Twitter coming in second and Kirtsy coming in third.

I've never experimented with Facebook, don't like Plurk, and don't even know what Mebo is:/

Facebook, hands-down. I think it's because the people I'm actually friends with in real life are easier to attract to new posts then cyber friends. I haven't really gotten a system down yet with Twitter and I only recently joined StumbleUpon.

Nacia (Moms in Boyland)

For me it's Twitter and Facebook. Twitter gets me new readers, Facebook keeps my loyal ones closer. And occasionally I will run a contest for new followers for facebook, but it doesn't really get me a ton of new followers.
Twitter has always been the best and steady, then 2weeks ago I started engaging more with facebook, and it daily it brings in more than 4-times what twitter brings, and I have only ~400 facebook fans, but ~1200 twitter followers. So, actively use both for 2 totally different ways.
Facebook, twitter, comments at other blogs, and Mbc / membership sites.
I signed up for entrecard. Thanks everyone! I'm excited to get more followers and readers.

I tried kirsty but couldn't figure it out! Any help?
LOL!  At first I was completely confused as from my point of view, you've definitely mastered Twitter!  Then I realized the date.  So Grandma, what tips do you have for the young folk using Twitter? ;)

Cindi Matthews said:
Will someone please explain (in depth) to Grandma here, what Twitter is and what to do with it? Do I put it on my blog? How do you Twitter?

TIA
So far I get a lots of hits from Google.

Twitter seems like it's good for spreading the word about a blog.  No followers yet though...  :(

Ok I think Facebook, but I just nowwent to StumbleUpon for the first time....very cool site.  How do I get traffic from there??

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service