The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

- Facebook
-MySpace
-Twitter
-Plurk
-StumbleUpon
-others?

Which social network drives the most traffic your way?

Views: 838

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I signed up for entrecard. Thanks everyone! I'm excited to get more followers and readers.

I tried kirsty but couldn't figure it out! Any help?
LOL!  At first I was completely confused as from my point of view, you've definitely mastered Twitter!  Then I realized the date.  So Grandma, what tips do you have for the young folk using Twitter? ;)

Cindi Matthews said:
Will someone please explain (in depth) to Grandma here, what Twitter is and what to do with it? Do I put it on my blog? How do you Twitter?

TIA
So far I get a lots of hits from Google.

Twitter seems like it's good for spreading the word about a blog.  No followers yet though...  :(

Ok I think Facebook, but I just nowwent to StumbleUpon for the first time....very cool site.  How do I get traffic from there??

Twitter drives the most traffic my way!  #lovetwitter  I have my post set up to automatically be tweeted through Feedburner.  I just discovered that feature and it saves me soo much time.

www.busymomibee.com

Wow this is an old post I guess but it was one of the firs things I seen loggin in =)  I'm new here so still exploring.

I use Twitter more and more at first I wasn't sure but it's fun =)  Not sure I get any hits to our blog from there though.  The only thing I seem to get hits on is from posting lots of places specially like blog hops.  Now I've done a couple giveaways and I seem to be drawing more traffic that way specially since I post it everywhere I can find to post it haha

I have stumble upon signed up on it  last week I think but am lost there....Not sure what I'm supposed to do =/

Off to explore =)

Twitter, definitely! I do get some views from Stumble Upon and Facebook, but Twitter draws the most traffic. I use Twitterfeed for posts to feed through and I also put out another tweet or two about new blog posts.

For Yvonne's Invitations & Favors, I'd have to say it's been Twitter. I'll have to try StumbleUpon..I'm hearing more & more about it!

Also, one great place to get followers are the discussion groups In Facebook's Networked Blogs.
Twitter

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service