The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

- Facebook
-MySpace
-Twitter
-Plurk
-StumbleUpon
-others?

Which social network drives the most traffic your way?

Views: 842

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for me it's definitely Twitter & MBC is up there too actually! :)
i don't use stumbleupon but I have a digg profile [which i also never use...lol] need to re-check those out!

I'm pretty green (under a year) to blogging so I"m hitting them all up, but not heard of StumbleUpon...so I'm off there right now...thanks.

www.crikeymum.blogspot.com

Stumble upon brings me the most traffic when I submit my content it too it. Followed by twitter, I use facebook but no one seems to venture to my blog from there.

I clearly have no idea how to use stumbleupon! I have the toolbar installed and I stumble and discover and review, but I get NO traffic from there. No one submits my content unless I submit it myself. I don't think my readership is that into stumbleupon though.

I get most of my traffic from facebook though.

Facebook is where I started and has always been good to me.  Twitter was slow at first but it seems to be coming around.  Linkedin has also been very positive as well.

Clay

http://tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com

I had never heard about StumbleUpon. AMAZING!! Thank you for the great ideas!

Jess

www.jessmead.com

can someone explain how stumbleupon works to get traffic? I get the concept but not how it works to be build traffic.
Hi Lori -- I am just learning about marketing my blog.  Could you tell me how you got traffic through these sites.  I've joined Twitter but am clueless how to get friends there, and also clueless about how Stumbled Upon works.  Any thoughts would help.  Thanks.

A Cowboy's Wife (Lori) said:
I would have to say that Stumbleupon brings me hundreds of visitors daily with Twitter coming in second and Kirtsy coming in third.

I've never experimented with Facebook, don't like Plurk, and don't even know what Mebo is:/

Facebook, hands-down. I think it's because the people I'm actually friends with in real life are easier to attract to new posts then cyber friends. I haven't really gotten a system down yet with Twitter and I only recently joined StumbleUpon.

Nacia (Moms in Boyland)

For me it's Twitter and Facebook. Twitter gets me new readers, Facebook keeps my loyal ones closer. And occasionally I will run a contest for new followers for facebook, but it doesn't really get me a ton of new followers.
Twitter has always been the best and steady, then 2weeks ago I started engaging more with facebook, and it daily it brings in more than 4-times what twitter brings, and I have only ~400 facebook fans, but ~1200 twitter followers. So, actively use both for 2 totally different ways.
Facebook, twitter, comments at other blogs, and Mbc / membership sites.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/24/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service