The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

- Facebook
-MySpace
-Twitter
-Plurk
-StumbleUpon
-others?

Which social network drives the most traffic your way?

Views: 912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for me its definitely Facebook...I have no idea how to use twitter properly
Stumbleupon
StumbleUpon brings the most for me, and it is greatly appreciated :)
Wow, Just reading this thread has given me valuable information about Stumbleupon. I never paid attention to that site before. Boy, have I changed my mind. Thanks everyone!
I definitely get a lot of traffic from networked blogs through facebook.  I'm on stumle upon but don't think I'm using it very well or correctly.  I haven't tried tumblr but some people swear by it.  I get followers faster on twitter but I don't really see that it is transferring to blog traffic.

I belong to Stumbleupon, but have no idea how to use it!

I get the most traffic from Pinterest.  Do you pin?  You can check out my board here:

Pinterest

I'm so relieved to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't get Stumbleupon.
I'd have to say that it is a combination of both twitter and FB.
My blog is only a month old and I am still having a lot of trouble getting a lot of traffic, but I think  I get most of my traffic right now from twitter.
Looking at my blogs stats *now that I FINALLY have some!* I seem to get most traffic from Facebook; I share with  my friends and they are awesome enough to share :)

Following you on twitter! Follow me back :)

http://twitter.com/raisingastorm

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service