ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

6 Important Car Safety Tips To Remember Every Day

Car safety is one of the top priority for parents when they’re carting their children around town and even when their kids become old enough to drive themselves. It is important for parents to be completely aware and undistracted on the road. In today’s fast-paced society, it’s far too…

How To Help A Friend Who Is an Addict

One of the most devastating things that can happen to any family is substance abuse in any form. Anything in excess is never good for anyone. That could be anything from too much food, exercise, alcohol or even shopping. Addictive behaviors can turn relationships upside down for those who…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

- Facebook
-MySpace
-Twitter
-Plurk
-StumbleUpon
-others?

Which social network drives the most traffic your way?

Views: 1189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Twitter, definitely! I do get some views from Stumble Upon and Facebook, but Twitter draws the most traffic. I use Twitterfeed for posts to feed through and I also put out another tweet or two about new blog posts.

For Yvonne's Invitations & Favors, I'd have to say it's been Twitter. I'll have to try StumbleUpon..I'm hearing more & more about it!

Also, one great place to get followers are the discussion groups In Facebook's Networked Blogs.
Twitter
for me its definitely Facebook...I have no idea how to use twitter properly
Stumbleupon
StumbleUpon brings the most for me, and it is greatly appreciated :)
Wow, Just reading this thread has given me valuable information about Stumbleupon. I never paid attention to that site before. Boy, have I changed my mind. Thanks everyone!
I definitely get a lot of traffic from networked blogs through facebook.  I'm on stumle upon but don't think I'm using it very well or correctly.  I haven't tried tumblr but some people swear by it.  I get followers faster on twitter but I don't really see that it is transferring to blog traffic.

I belong to Stumbleupon, but have no idea how to use it!

I'm so relieved to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't get Stumbleupon.

I get the most traffic from Pinterest.  Do you pin?  You can check out my board here:

Pinterest

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service