The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

- Facebook
-MySpace
-Twitter
-Plurk
-StumbleUpon
-others?

Which social network drives the most traffic your way?

Views: 923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stumbleupon
StumbleUpon brings the most for me, and it is greatly appreciated :)
Wow, Just reading this thread has given me valuable information about Stumbleupon. I never paid attention to that site before. Boy, have I changed my mind. Thanks everyone!
I definitely get a lot of traffic from networked blogs through facebook.  I'm on stumle upon but don't think I'm using it very well or correctly.  I haven't tried tumblr but some people swear by it.  I get followers faster on twitter but I don't really see that it is transferring to blog traffic.

I belong to Stumbleupon, but have no idea how to use it!

I get the most traffic from Pinterest.  Do you pin?  You can check out my board here:

Pinterest

I'm so relieved to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't get Stumbleupon.
I'd have to say that it is a combination of both twitter and FB.
My blog is only a month old and I am still having a lot of trouble getting a lot of traffic, but I think  I get most of my traffic right now from twitter.
Looking at my blogs stats *now that I FINALLY have some!* I seem to get most traffic from Facebook; I share with  my friends and they are awesome enough to share :)

Following you on twitter! Follow me back :)

http://twitter.com/raisingastorm

Following you on twitter! Follow me back :)

http://twitter.com/raisingastorm

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Weekend Plans

What will you do this weekend? Get out and enjoy the weather or stay in for a leisurely weekend?