I personally think it was One Missed Call

What do you think?

Sta.rtUp.biz - "The Facebook for Small Business"
Free Search Engine Optimization

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm...what year did Georgia Rule come out?
Hmmm... it is bad when I can say that I am not even sure when the last movie was I went to. Can I choose one that is just plain bad? Just plain bad would have to be I Know Who Killed Me with Lindsey Lohan. Wow, what a waste of money that was. I watehc part of it on TV the other day and stopped watching after a bit.
I'm going to say Cloverfield...probably because the beginning of the movie gave me a panic attack and I had to leave the theater. (think Blair Witch)....ugh i'm nauseated just thinking about it!
My husband and I started watching "Fool's Gold" with Mathew McConaughey and Kate Hudson the other night, but have never finished it. I knew it was going to be bad, but not that bad.
The Happening ....hands down....that movie was SOOO dumb.
I'm going to have to go with "The Savages."

Never heard of it?

Good for you.
Sorry to all the men out there but I fell asleep during 300.
I hated "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"
Cloverfield........what were people thinking lining up for miles??? I Never heard of it but saw all those people in line and thought " wow i'll miss something not seeing this for sure" So my dumb butt paid actual money to see this, not even matinee price either and lemme tell ya. All I would have missed was s sick feeling in my stomach and a really bad headache.
Well, I'm probably going to be frowned at, but I couldn't stand There Will Be Blood. I absolutely hated it. It's the one movie that I actually walked out on - granted, we were watching it on DVD but I still walked out of the living room.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service