How many times do you change your blogs theme or design? I just got a new design a few weeks ago over at my mom blog http://lifefrommylaptop.com but last night I got an itch to also change the theme to make it cleaner. So, the new theme is now up too.

Are you like me a frequent changer? How many times do you/have you changed your theme?

Tags: blog, change, design, how, many, theme, times

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't change very often because often times you theme can "brand" you. My new design will be with me for quite a while now. The logo is copyrighted for me so that will be my brand from now on.

I do have a recipe blog that I'm thinking about getting redone. Not sure what I want though......
When I started back in August, I changed my banner every month to reflect the holiday/event for the month. The one I have now is not holiday specific so I've had it up for 2 months now. I really like it so far and haven't gotten the urge to change it.
I agree with LORI which is one reason this go around I included butterflies. All my other websites have them as it is a part of my "brand" so I am thinking this look may be a 'keeper".
I like your WP Installs page Alyssa. I have a page like that in the making right now. I guess great minds think alike:)
I'm a frequent changer. It kinda works with my moods. I just recently posted a slideshow with all my headers in the past 3.5 months. I really like the current one, so I *may* keep it through the summer.
Jen, I really like your current one too! So....I don't know....zen. Very calming.
I have changed my theme only one time, about two months ago, to what I currently have and that is where I will stay for now. I might change within the next year, but I will keep the same header as that has become my logo so to speak.
I changed mine at least four time before I was finally happy with it. I did it all myself too which I think is another reason why I like it better now than any premade one. I'm especially proud of the header I made.. lol
I have changed my page 3 times.
It's funny how I can be going along, doing my thing day-after-day, than one day I look at the blog and say "This isn't like me at all!?! " Then I start looking for a change.
I usually stick to what I like. I probably won't change unless I see something that I really like.
I don't change my theme often, due to the branding thing. I also hate to work out all the kinks in a new theme. I'm a tweaker, so it takes me a while to tweak a new theme to my liking.
I change mine about once a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. I'm working on something that can be a permanent brand.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service