How many times do you change your blogs theme or design? I just got a new design a few weeks ago over at my mom blog http://lifefrommylaptop.com but last night I got an itch to also change the theme to make it cleaner. So, the new theme is now up too.

Are you like me a frequent changer? How many times do you/have you changed your theme?

Tags: blog, change, design, how, many, theme, times

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't change very often because often times you theme can "brand" you. My new design will be with me for quite a while now. The logo is copyrighted for me so that will be my brand from now on.

I do have a recipe blog that I'm thinking about getting redone. Not sure what I want though......
When I started back in August, I changed my banner every month to reflect the holiday/event for the month. The one I have now is not holiday specific so I've had it up for 2 months now. I really like it so far and haven't gotten the urge to change it.
I agree with LORI which is one reason this go around I included butterflies. All my other websites have them as it is a part of my "brand" so I am thinking this look may be a 'keeper".
I like your WP Installs page Alyssa. I have a page like that in the making right now. I guess great minds think alike:)
I'm a frequent changer. It kinda works with my moods. I just recently posted a slideshow with all my headers in the past 3.5 months. I really like the current one, so I *may* keep it through the summer.
Jen, I really like your current one too! So....I don't know....zen. Very calming.
I have changed my theme only one time, about two months ago, to what I currently have and that is where I will stay for now. I might change within the next year, but I will keep the same header as that has become my logo so to speak.
I changed mine at least four time before I was finally happy with it. I did it all myself too which I think is another reason why I like it better now than any premade one. I'm especially proud of the header I made.. lol
I have changed my page 3 times.
It's funny how I can be going along, doing my thing day-after-day, than one day I look at the blog and say "This isn't like me at all!?! " Then I start looking for a change.
I usually stick to what I like. I probably won't change unless I see something that I really like.
I don't change my theme often, due to the branding thing. I also hate to work out all the kinks in a new theme. I'm a tweaker, so it takes me a while to tweak a new theme to my liking.
I change mine about once a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. I'm working on something that can be a permanent brand.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service