We believe in sharing as much knowledge and information with each other as possible in order to make mom blogging easier and more fun for all of us.

What have you learned this week that makes mom blogging easier and better for you? Did you discover a great new widget you'd like to share or have you found a way to post more efficiently? Have you found a brand-new web host that you have fallen in love with or learned a new writing technique you'd like to share?

Share you words of wisdom.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw FEEDJIT on a fellow mom blogger's blog and now I have it on mine. I love being able to see at a glance where the last few people have come/gone from. http://feedjit.com/
I use WordPress for my business blog and have an SEO optimization plugin installed. I really think it has helped direct more traffic to my blog.
I've learned that I'm not part of the social "in" crowd over at twitter and I'm okay with that considering I barely have time to shower;) My family comes first and I realized this week, that I'll never be able to keep up with those twitterholics which makes my life much easier;)
I discovered that in Wordpress, if you use the "links" section to add sites to your blogroll and you insert code for an image (scroll down on the add new link or edit link page) the image will appear instead of the name.

This is fantastic for those who add buttons as links to other sites as it eliminates tricky code or alignment issues because Wordpress figures it out for you.
I have recently learned, that staying away from all things blog related every weekend keeps blog burn out away (at least so far).

I get energized over the weekend and spend tons of time with my family and don't even allow myself to think about my blog. Then on Monday morning I'm ready to dive back into that world!

I usually find that by Friday I'm ready for the weekend. :)

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service