FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Safety Tips to Prevent Your Dream Pool from Becoming a Nightmare

Whether it’s a cosy hot tub, a full-sized pool or something in between, having a private place to take a dip at home is one of life’s greatest luxuries. There is little that compares to shrugging off the day’s troubles with a few relaxing laps or a good book and the gentle massage of…

Why Every Family Needs Business-Level Internet Security

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

Every day it becomes easier and easier to hack websites, blogs, home networks, and phones. Nothing seems to be immune from malicious digital attacks, but you can make it harder for them to get in. 

We've been testing the…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

I have searched around and have seen so many great pages all of you ladies have created can any of you give me a few tips... This is all new to me so I am still feeling my way around. My own website keeps me busy enough but I would like to be able to add to my blog as time prevails~

Views: 4

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I just added a video clip for the first time yesterday! I used the service Vimeo.com. First I took a short clip on my digital camera. Then plugged my camera up to my computer and uploaded the clip. I did have to compress the file on iMovie (on my MAC) so that it wasn't so large. Then I uploaded the file on Vimeo.com. Once they accept your video, you can view your clip, and at the end of the video, there is a button that says "embed". Click on it, and it will show some HTML code. "copy" the HTML code, and then "paste" it onto your blog while in the "write post" mode on the page that shows "code" (If using wordpress, there are 2 tabs in the write post mode- visual & code. Paste it onto the page labeled "code"). Save the post and preview it. While previewing, your video clip screen should be viewable on your page.

Hope this helps!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service