Unlimited Photo Storage

5 top tips for boosting your income

If you are looking for extra ways of making money, then the good news is there are some things you can do. There’s no sure-fire way to get rich quick, but there are ways that you could earn a little bit more cash.

Here are 5 top…

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

I have searched around and have seen so many great pages all of you ladies have created can any of you give me a few tips... This is all new to me so I am still feeling my way around. My own website keeps me busy enough but I would like to be able to add to my blog as time prevails~

Views: 4

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I just added a video clip for the first time yesterday! I used the service First I took a short clip on my digital camera. Then plugged my camera up to my computer and uploaded the clip. I did have to compress the file on iMovie (on my MAC) so that it wasn't so large. Then I uploaded the file on Once they accept your video, you can view your clip, and at the end of the video, there is a button that says "embed". Click on it, and it will show some HTML code. "copy" the HTML code, and then "paste" it onto your blog while in the "write post" mode on the page that shows "code" (If using wordpress, there are 2 tabs in the write post mode- visual & code. Paste it onto the page labeled "code"). Save the post and preview it. While previewing, your video clip screen should be viewable on your page.

Hope this helps!

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service