Hi!
I am in the midst of breaking away from the usually ridiculous banter on my blog and I want to pay tribute to some great Mommy Bloggers. I do add blogs I love to my blogroll, but I want to make this a bit more fun....

If someone comments on my blog (http://dailyblonde.blogspot.com) I always look at their blog! However, I'd like to give kudos to the bloggers I know and the ones I haven't discovered.

I'm going to feature my top 20 favorite bloggers who respond here over the next few days. Tell me why you love being a Mommy....and a Mommy Blogger. What is it about blogging that you love? Is it the venting, the companionship of other moms or is it just an outlet for you?? Maybe you make a little money from it?

I'm all ears and really would love to hear from you. Hey, maybe I'll get so many responses this will be a top 50 list! :)

*******I plan to post this list on my site by Tuesday, July 1st. Please comment here by Monday, June 30 @ 5pm EST if you want to be included!!************************

Tags: blog, life, mom, mommy

Views: 10

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I'm new to the group...and pretty new to blogging. I love to check out other blogs...sometimes I can get really wrapped up in clicking...but I have found some really great ideas, stories, and people...

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service