Hi!
I am in the midst of breaking away from the usually ridiculous banter on my blog and I want to pay tribute to some great Mommy Bloggers. I do add blogs I love to my blogroll, but I want to make this a bit more fun....

If someone comments on my blog (http://dailyblonde.blogspot.com) I always look at their blog! However, I'd like to give kudos to the bloggers I know and the ones I haven't discovered.

I'm going to feature my top 20 favorite bloggers who respond here over the next few days. Tell me why you love being a Mommy....and a Mommy Blogger. What is it about blogging that you love? Is it the venting, the companionship of other moms or is it just an outlet for you?? Maybe you make a little money from it?

I'm all ears and really would love to hear from you. Hey, maybe I'll get so many responses this will be a top 50 list! :)

*******I plan to post this list on my site by Tuesday, July 1st. Please comment here by Monday, June 30 @ 5pm EST if you want to be included!!************************

Tags: blog, life, mom, mommy

Views: 10

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I'm new to the group...and pretty new to blogging. I love to check out other blogs...sometimes I can get really wrapped up in clicking...but I have found some really great ideas, stories, and people...

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service