Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Working. However, it is a decent layover so we're going shopping and a movie! Yeah!
We will be attending our friend's children birthday party. It will be at the park so hopefully we will have a good weather. But I'd much rather be home and finishing up my office. We just redo our office (more like cleaning it up).. :)

- Amy
Heading on vacay with the family for a week! But, I'd much rather be heading on vacay with the family for a week! ;)
doing yardwork! but I would much rather be at the Renaissance Festival!
doing stuff around the house, but I'd much rather be sitting on the beach w/ an umbrella drink in my hand.
This weekend I will be cleaning... my house, my car, you name it, but I'd MUCH rather be at the lake on a boat.
I'll be visiting my hubby who is working out of town, staying in his Rv with 5 kids.
would much rather be visiting him alone.. and maybe in fancier diggs.
sitting with my mac in my lap.
sitting with a margarita in my hand.

Going to Ernesto Neto's installation anthropodino at the park avenue armory. its supposed to be amazing, interactive and great for kids and adults both.

http://armoryonpark.org/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service