I want to put up a link to another blog's contest but I also want to put up a review of a site. I don't want either to "get lost" Should I do them on two different days?

I'm new to this but loving it. But help me, how many posts to do in a day/week?

I read somewhere, the more the better. But I want to give each product/review it's own time for people to see it.

Mahalo! Sarah

Tags: contests, posts

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it depends on what kind of blog you're writing and how long your posts are.

Mine is an informational site, and I tend to write longer posts. I never post more than once daily. I usually post 5 days a week - Mon-Fri. Then on the weekends I try not to even THINK about my blog. :)

If you're talking a 1-2 paragraph review or a quick link to something else, I think 2 a day would be okay. I'd consider putting the links up on my sidebar also, AND constantly reminding your readers about them in the next week or two's worth of posts. For example, at the beginning or end of your post, say something about, "And don't forget to check out this ongoing contest at such and such site if you haven't already..." and put the link there.

Hope this helps! :)
Sarah
Going Bananas Blog

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service