Where is the weirdest place you've ever blogged?

Have you stolen a moment of peace and quiet and blogged in the bathroom?

Have you mobile blogged in a grocery aisle?

Or, blogged while waiting to catch the subway?

Share your weirdest place!

Tags: blogger, blogging, blogs, mom, moms, places, quick, thought, weird

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gosh this makes me feel like such a boring blogger! :)

99% of the time, I blog at home, secluded in my bdrm, usually IN bed with my laptop, early in the morning before everyone else is needing me.

But I guess there was this one time recently where I brought my laptop to a music rehearsal (I was a pianist in a musical production) where there was lots of downtime, and I worked on some blogging stuff while I was there on stage. Hurrah for wi-fi!

Sarah
Going Bananas Blog
I've definitely blogged in the bathroom. Both while using the toilet and sitting on it while the kids took a bath. I don't generally take my laptop anywhere with me to have blogged odd places. But I do keep a notebook and pen in my purse and take notes for blog posts as they pop into my head. I've done that almost everywhere.
I have blogged while sitting outside the Holiday Inn Express stealing WiFi ;)
I write a lot of posts on my Treo, in parking lots, waiting for my kids. Then I hotsync and copy them over to my blog. Low-tech but very mobile. I love my Treo.
Unfortunately, I have no funny story to share. That is sad that I don't have a weird blogging spot. I might need to go find one. Trust me, I have been tempted to hide in the bathroom to do it.
I blogged on my phone while getting my hair highlighted once. The post was a mess, my phone is a pain. (moto q)
i blog in the bathroom three times a week while the kids take baths/showers.
I've blogged at the hair salon waiting for my color to process. I've blogged at the kids' softball and t-ball practices ... keeping a close eye out so my mac didn't get taken out by a stray ball :-)
I've actually totally blogged on the toilet just like the picture! I wasn't even using the toilet, I just needed some me time and these days, I have to fake stomach pains and run to the bathroom just to get it!
Weirdest place was either a gas station with wireless while we were travelling or perhaps McDonald's. Our local McD's has wireless. I don't think I've ever blogged in the washroom, but i have chatted lol. Didn't want to miss anything but I HAD to pee!
Sitting on a hay bale in front of a stall at a horse show and I am also a treo writer LOL
I once blogged while out at the park for my son's baseball game. It wasn't so much that it was a weird place, but I had done the blog entry on my phone and had difficulty finding a signal that wouldn't time out before it all went. So I was walking around holding my phone up in the air. I got quite a few strange looks on that one!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service