We believe in sharing as much knowledge and information with each other as possible in order to make mom blogging easier and more fun for all of us.

What have you learned this week that makes mom blogging easier and better for you? Did you discover a great new widget you'd like to share or have you found a way to post more efficiently? Have you found a brand-new web host that you have fallen in love with or learned a new writing technique you'd like to share?

Read last week's words of wisdom from member bloggers.

Share you words of wisdom.

Tags: blogger, blogging, blogs, mom, moms, wisdom, words

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I learned at She Speaks to have your blog name, URL and comment name all the same so that people know who you are and get your name out there.

It would be helpful to have your own domain in that name, too.
I learned that when you announce your going to Blogher, your traffic increases!...LOL

Really though, I learned how to twitter from the phone..this will help while I'm at Blogher. Just to give some quick updates;) Great to stay in touch with those who aren't going!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service