Advertisement
Which Baby Carrier is Right for You? Compare at Ergobaby.

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Understanding the Most Common Mental Health Conditions

Whether you or your loved one has experienced or is experiencing a mental health problem, life can feel almost impossible at times and you can feel as if nobody understands you. Developing your knowledge on mental health conditions can not only help you understand and help,…

Best Blinds for Families

Keeping a neat, tidy, and beautiful home can be a challenge when you have kids, but it can be done. You just have to be smart about how you decorate.

For example, leather furniture is much easier to clean than suede, and…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

If you are hosting a contest/giveaway on your blog, let us know so we can help spread the love!

Views: 191

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I'm about to launch my brand new series of six Waussie books for children aged 3-7 and would love to run a contest/giveaway. My website is www.waussieproductions.com and my books will be available in the US, UK, Canada and Australia at the end of March.

How can I help you and at the same time, get some honest reviews going before the launch happens? I'm happy to give away 3 sets of the Waussies' book series - six books per set. My humorous stories have a subtle philosophy of kindness, thoughtfulness, doing good deeds and being polite - saying 'thank you' and smiling - Sharing your favorite toy, even if you don't want to!
Enter to win a copy of Crave by Chris Tomlinson.

Ends Feb 22
Enter to win 1 of 3 copies of Corbin Bleu's movie called Freestyle. A Great coming of age movie.

End Feb 22
Enter to win 1 of 3 copies of Whip It, Drew Barrymore's first directorial movie and starring Ellen Page.

Ends Feb 23
Enter to win Bare Minerals Flawless Mascara , Ends Feb 24

I have various contests/giveaways at http://www.tristasbarn.blogspot.com

Come by and check them out. I will be adding contests/giveaways to my other two blogs in the new future. Will update here when I do.

Thanks! I love MBC!
hello! I'm currently running several book giveaways (with more coming!) at www.mgpblog.com you can find the links on my blogs sidebar. The books currently listed: Countess of Scandal by Laurel McKee, Ecstasy Unveiled by Larrisa Ione and The Moon Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock~5 copies each to US & Canadian residents (no po boxes)...
Hi Suzy, I'm trying to get my head around how this works and just sent out a reply about give-aways. Let me know what you need. We can do a competition but you need to advise me. Thanks
jacqui
I'd love to offer a couple of sets of Waussie books for serious reviews by some of your very talented group of mums! Just explain how to do it. Perhaps it's best to send you to my site www.waussieproductions.com first. It can be by competition - let me know. My distributors are in Australia and the US - If it appeals, and there's an interest in reviewing my Waussies' books, we'll take it from there and you can explain the best way to do this - it's very new to me! Thanks for assistance, Jacqui.
Hi, the giveaway I am offering is for COOKIE MELTS WITH WAX WARMER .
Enter here: http://healthywealthymoms.blogspot.com/2010/02/cookie-melts-giveawa...

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service