If you could blog anywhere in the world for one day where would it be?

Paris?
Egypt?
London?
A quiet, sandy beach?
Where would you like to blog for one day?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stonehenge -- would that not be the COOLEST?
In a lovely cafe in downtown London...*sigh*
anywhere as long as there's a beach... hawaii, caribbean, boracay (of course!)
Disney World!!
Wow that's a tough one. I'd say the top of the eiffel tower.
Easy, anywhere on the island of Kauai. That is our favorite place, in all the world- my husband and I. We have been many times, and can't wait to return, again. We call it our real home.
If I was really wanting to think about what I was writing or was writing about something specific, then I would like to blog on a quiet beach, in a lounge chair with an umbrella over me to keep my slightly shaded, and a drop dead cabana boy bringing me drinks.

If I wanted to people watch and just randomly blog or take ideas from what I see, then a New York Subway (though I've never been on a New York subway...) or someplace where there will be a lot of different things going on.
I hear the South of France is nice. I'll say that would be my dream place to sit and blog. I would probably blabber about how relaxed I am for a change. Ahhhhhh....to dream!
Greece - definitely Greece.
Another Alaska girl here....out stalking wild life w/ my camera then blogging about it....
Maybe a beach in the carribbean somewhere? I've never been so that might be nice!
Bonjour, I'm lucky enough to blog everyday from my favorite place in the world: Paris!
If I could pick a Parisian landmark to blog from, it would have to be the Eiffel Tower while sipping a nice flute of Cristal Champagne and eating macarons from La Duree.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service