If you could blog anywhere in the world for one day where would it be?

Paris?
Egypt?
London?
A quiet, sandy beach?
Where would you like to blog for one day?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stonehenge -- would that not be the COOLEST?
In a lovely cafe in downtown London...*sigh*
anywhere as long as there's a beach... hawaii, caribbean, boracay (of course!)
Disney World!!
Wow that's a tough one. I'd say the top of the eiffel tower.
Easy, anywhere on the island of Kauai. That is our favorite place, in all the world- my husband and I. We have been many times, and can't wait to return, again. We call it our real home.
If I was really wanting to think about what I was writing or was writing about something specific, then I would like to blog on a quiet beach, in a lounge chair with an umbrella over me to keep my slightly shaded, and a drop dead cabana boy bringing me drinks.

If I wanted to people watch and just randomly blog or take ideas from what I see, then a New York Subway (though I've never been on a New York subway...) or someplace where there will be a lot of different things going on.
I hear the South of France is nice. I'll say that would be my dream place to sit and blog. I would probably blabber about how relaxed I am for a change. Ahhhhhh....to dream!
Greece - definitely Greece.
Another Alaska girl here....out stalking wild life w/ my camera then blogging about it....
Maybe a beach in the carribbean somewhere? I've never been so that might be nice!
Bonjour, I'm lucky enough to blog everyday from my favorite place in the world: Paris!
If I could pick a Parisian landmark to blog from, it would have to be the Eiffel Tower while sipping a nice flute of Cristal Champagne and eating macarons from La Duree.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service