Did you use a generic template? Have someone custom design it? How did you decide on your design?? I have a freebie template right now but really want something my own! Most blogs I've visited don't list the designer anywhere so I'm wondering if all you people with these great blogs are talented in the designing aspect too??? If so....pffftttt! lol

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine started as a generic Blogger layout; I tweaked it with some of my digi-scrapping supplies to make it more "me." It's not bad for now. I'm still planning what I really want it to look like!
i'm back with another response :-)

My sister and I recently teamed up to design websites! I'm pretty good with the back-end, tech, geeky stuff, but she's the artist. I would have liked the first design to be my own websites (all 3 of them!), but money was calling our name so we've been devoting our time to our first 2 clients.

Send me a message if you need a website/blog design!
I always do my templates; it really is very, very easy. I searched for tips on specific things I wanted to do (like three columns) and then used graphic programs to design headers.
Did mine on my own. I used www.scrapblog.com for the artsy elements :-)

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
I use template from blogspot.com. Only manage to add a cute cartoon angel on header. The rest...well.....I don't know how to do it. I have this idea of adding flying heartshapes or twinkle stars on the header but don't know how to do it. I wish I have the talent but I have none. hehe....Can any dear mummy here be able to help? Thanks.
Nicole from Apron Strings Aflutter, she was amazing!

La Dolce Vita
I started out with a customizable template and designed all of my own elements. I'm going to be tweaking my header and buttons, they will constantly stay the same, but then I'm going to have fun with the background for different seasons and holidays!

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

Connect + Network to Trend.

1. Katie Perera

United States

2. Trishawna Robinson

Scarborough, Canada

3. Leah Schulz

Fresno, CA, United States

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Katka Konecna RiveraUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Summer Fun Savings

Summer is right around the corner so that means summer vacations, summer camps, summer birthdays, and Father's Day. We have some fantastic deals from our friends at Target.

Baby Gear & Furniture…

How Candles Can Uplift Your Mood and Décor

Candles in your home can instantly make you happier and more peaceful when your mood needs a little adjusting and can also make your living area look fabulous at the same time. Candles with various fragrances can also put you in a better mood through aromatherapy. Just think about vanilla…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service