Did you use a generic template? Have someone custom design it? How did you decide on your design?? I have a freebie template right now but really want something my own! Most blogs I've visited don't list the designer anywhere so I'm wondering if all you people with these great blogs are talented in the designing aspect too??? If so....pffftttt! lol

Tags: designer, template

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine started as a generic Blogger layout; I tweaked it with some of my digi-scrapping supplies to make it more "me." It's not bad for now. I'm still planning what I really want it to look like!
i'm back with another response :-)

My sister and I recently teamed up to design websites! I'm pretty good with the back-end, tech, geeky stuff, but she's the artist. I would have liked the first design to be my own websites (all 3 of them!), but money was calling our name so we've been devoting our time to our first 2 clients.

Send me a message if you need a website/blog design!
I always do my templates; it really is very, very easy. I searched for tips on specific things I wanted to do (like three columns) and then used graphic programs to design headers.
Did mine on my own. I used www.scrapblog.com for the artsy elements :-)

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
I use template from blogspot.com. Only manage to add a cute cartoon angel on header. The rest...well.....I don't know how to do it. I have this idea of adding flying heartshapes or twinkle stars on the header but don't know how to do it. I wish I have the talent but I have none. hehe....Can any dear mummy here be able to help? Thanks.
Nicole from Apron Strings Aflutter, she was amazing!

La Dolce Vita
I started out with a customizable template and designed all of my own elements. I'm going to be tweaking my header and buttons, they will constantly stay the same, but then I'm going to have fun with the background for different seasons and holidays!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service