I'm doing some preliminary research to purchase a new computer, and was hoping you all could tell what type of computer/laptop you use.

So, what type of 'puter do you use, and why do you love it/hate it?

My Dell died recently, so I'm on a six year old Toshiba Satellite laptop right now. It goes way too slow for my taste. Although, I do like the big bright screen and how durable the keyboard has been.

Tags: computer

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just got new notebook for my birthday present from my hubby... It is Packard Bell and I love it very much. So...blogging more easy hi hi
HP Pavilion dv2000 with Windows Vista. I love the laptop but would give anything to go back to XP!!
HP Pavilion Entertainment PC and I love it!! I can't leave home without it!
I have a Dell Inspiron 1520 Laptop:) My hubby gave it to me for Christmas and I love it!! He got my old Dell laptop and we also have a Dell desktop for kiddos:)
I use a Compaq Presario laptop. I've had it for 2 years and never had any problems
I'm on a new Toshiba Satellite. I love the keyboard, large screen and the wirless mouse. I hate Windows Vista.
As expensive as they are, I'm a Mac fan for life. Right now I have a G4 notebook that's falling apart, and even though I haven't been able to scrounge up the money yet for a new one, I refuse to buy a less expensive PC. It's just not worth the money savings to me. As a designer, Macs handle my graphics software more efficiently and effectively, and I wouldn't work on anything else.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service