Now that you are a blogger (and in some cases, a shamelessly addicted blogger) do you read fewer books? Or, do you read more books now than ever before, or has your reading habit pretty much stayed steady?

***If you haven't joined already, become a member of the MBC Book Club. Dannie is now the administrator over there and will be revving things up. Let's get vigorous book discussions going on!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have much time to read book since i am addicted with blogging. But i try to read book 1-2 pages everyday when i am busy with my son :D
No. Nothing can keep me from reading. I recently read Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich and ... yes, I'll admit it ... a couple of Harlequin-type romances!
I never had much time to read...but I actually read more now that I blog. It helps my vocabulary and it gives me something to write about.
Mine is fairly steady. I read every night til I fall asleep. Usually crime thrillers and things like that, but occasionally a Christian book will find it's way into my nighttime reading.
No way. Who needs sleep when you have a brand-new book calling to you?? Both blogging & voracious reading are necessary for my continued mental health.
nope, still read tons of books, but that might be because I do not have a laptop, so I can't take my computer with me to bed!
Ü
I began a book the other day when Hubby and I went on a 2 day work conference because the hotel didn't have a computer due to remodeling. (grr!) I love reading and I still try to do it in the car or before bed!
I still read alot, even with all my blogging and blog reading. I just now go to bed later. I read so much, in fact, that next week I'm purchasing an Amazon Kindle. I'm super excited about it!
I am actually reading more! I like to join in on online book clubs and challenges to keep me motivated.
Oh yeah used to be an avid reader, not sure that it's only b/c of blogging. I blame the kids too but I definitely read less.
my reading remains the same. i love books, and it's one of those things i can't give up... you know, there's like a street talk here in the Philippines... "no read, no write!" LOL
I tend to read more books so I can review them and share with others. I am now going for kid books and with holidays coming up in a few months want to get more reading done so readers can click on to buy them at amazon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service